SATIN PILLOW SLIPS
Sleeping on satin pillow slips minimises facial wrinkles and puffiness.
- Maintains natural moisture balance in your hair & skin.
- Prevents hair loss, split ends & damage.
- Helps your blowouts last longer.
- Prevents dry, frizzy & dull hair.
- Keeps hair shiny.
- Gentler on eyelashes, extensions & braids.
- Minimizes facial wrinkles & puffiness.
- Won’t absorb face creams and serums.
- Soothing on the skin after facial treatments or procedures.
- Recommended by doctors for chemo patients.
- Great for preventing knotty “bed head” for babies & kids.
Why sleep on satin?
Being a polyester material, satin doesn’t absorb moisture the way natural fibres like cotton do. As we all know, one of the many reasons our skin can look tired, dry and lined is due to lack of hydration. Sleeping on satin minimises facial lines, wrinkles and puffiness.
Another plus? Satin won’t absorb your expensive night creams.
Sleeping on satin not only has great beauty benefits, but satin is also hypoallergenic and come recommended by plastic surgeons after cosmetic surgery. Doctors also suggest sleeping on satin for cancer patients during chemotherapy and radiotherapy, due to their skin becoming very sensitive.
The pillow slips help your hair maintain its natural moisture and this helps prevent dry frizziness, split ends and breakage.
They also keep your hair looking shiny and help your blowouts last longer.
- 8 hours daily
- Hand wash separately
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron
- Made in South Africa
- Peta vegan approved
Keep up to date with health and beauty news
Keep up to date with product news, launches and specials